Indonesian climbers accomplish mission over Seven Summits
The Jakarta Post
The Bandung-based Mahitala mountain climbing team was reported to have successfully completed scaling Denali, the last in their conquest of the world’s seven summits.
Called the Indonesian Seven Summits Expedition Mahitala Unpar, (ISSEMU), the expedition, which began in 2009, culminated with the raising of the Red-and-White flag on top of the Denali peak in Alaska, United States, at 8:35 ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival