Indonesian climbers accomplish mission over Seven Summits
The Jakarta Post
The Bandung-based Mahitala mountain climbing team was reported to have successfully completed scaling Denali, the last in their conquest of the world’s seven summits.
Called the Indonesian Seven Summits Expedition Mahitala Unpar, (ISSEMU), the expedition, which began in 2009, culminated with the raising of the Red-and-White flag on top of the Denali peak in Alaska, United States, at 8:35 ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president