Indonesian climbers accomplish mission over Seven Summits
The Jakarta Post
The Bandung-based Mahitala mountain climbing team was reported to have successfully completed scaling Denali, the last in their conquest of the world’s seven summits.
Called the Indonesian Seven Summits Expedition Mahitala Unpar, (ISSEMU), the expedition, which began in 2009, culminated with the raising of the Red-and-White flag on top of the Denali peak in Alaska, United States, at 8:35 ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups