REDD+: A pathway to prosperity
Wahjudi Wardojo and Greg Fishbein
In September 2009, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono committed Indonesia to a 26 percent reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2020, and up to a 41 percent reduction with international assistance, while growing the economy at 7 percent per year at the same time.
As emissions from forests and peatland forests account for more than 60 percent of Indonesia’s overall emissions, the conce...
- JICA calls for stronger unity in ASEAN to exert bigger power
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Passengers found using fake tickets for Idul Fitri ‘mudik’
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- Bank Agris denies BCA acquisition rumor
- Jokowi, Duterte talk on the phone about terrorism, security
- Johnny Depp apologizes for Trump assassination joke
- Most important musicals of the latest Broadway season
- Transjakarta buses to start running later during Idul Fitri
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri