After all the mess, Democratic Party axes fugitive Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party said Monday that it revoked the party membership of fugitive lawmaker Muhammad Nazaruddin, the party member at the center of a series of corruption scandals that has taken the country’s largest party into its worst crisis.
“Yes, without a doubt, he is fired,” Amir Syamsuddin, a member of the party’s ethics council, told The Jakarta Post.
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Surakarta kicks off Chinese New Year with Umbul Mantram ritual
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India