After all the mess, Democratic Party axes fugitive Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party said Monday that it revoked the party membership of fugitive lawmaker Muhammad Nazaruddin, the party member at the center of a series of corruption scandals that has taken the country’s largest party into its worst crisis.
“Yes, without a doubt, he is fired,” Amir Syamsuddin, a member of the party’s ethics council, told The Jakarta Post.
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago