After all the mess, Democratic Party axes fugitive Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party said Monday that it revoked the party membership of fugitive lawmaker Muhammad Nazaruddin, the party member at the center of a series of corruption scandals that has taken the country’s largest party into its worst crisis.
“Yes, without a doubt, he is fired,” Amir Syamsuddin, a member of the party’s ethics council, told The Jakarta Post.
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption