After all the mess, Democratic Party axes fugitive Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party said Monday that it revoked the party membership of fugitive lawmaker Muhammad Nazaruddin, the party member at the center of a series of corruption scandals that has taken the country’s largest party into its worst crisis.
“Yes, without a doubt, he is fired,” Amir Syamsuddin, a member of the party’s ethics council, told The Jakarta Post.
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Rallies protesting Trump’s Jerusalem policy continue
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Anies visits inundated underpass in Dukuh Atas
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD