After all the mess, Democratic Party axes fugitive Nazaruddin
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party said Monday that it revoked the party membership of fugitive lawmaker Muhammad Nazaruddin, the party member at the center of a series of corruption scandals that has taken the country’s largest party into its worst crisis.
“Yes, without a doubt, he is fired,” Amir Syamsuddin, a member of the party’s ethics council, told The Jakarta Post.
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue