NTB eager to have Lombok airport up and running
The Jakarta Post
The West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) provincial administration is optimistic that the Lombok International Airport (BIL), located 40 kilometers southeast of Mataram, will be in operation by Oct. 1.
“We are on schedule, and by Oct. 1, BIL will start operating. Once complete, BIL will be the only international airport built without using funds from the state budget,” NTB Transportation Office hea...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani