NTB eager to have Lombok airport up and running
The Jakarta Post
The West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) provincial administration is optimistic that the Lombok International Airport (BIL), located 40 kilometers southeast of Mataram, will be in operation by Oct. 1.
“We are on schedule, and by Oct. 1, BIL will start operating. Once complete, BIL will be the only international airport built without using funds from the state budget,” NTB Transportation Office hea...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga