Coral damage affects humans: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Damage to coral reefs could affect various critical aspects of human life and should not be viewed as merely a loss of marine biodiversity, an expert warned.
“Coral reef damage also greatly affects food security, income, the stability of the whole ecosystem, and could increase the threat of coastal disasters,” Jensi Sartin from Bali-based Reef Check Foundation Indonesia said.
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Counterfeits cause Rp 65.1t loss in Indonesia: Study