Coral damage affects humans: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Damage to coral reefs could affect various critical aspects of human life and should not be viewed as merely a loss of marine biodiversity, an expert warned.
“Coral reef damage also greatly affects food security, income, the stability of the whole ecosystem, and could increase the threat of coastal disasters,” Jensi Sartin from Bali-based Reef Check Foundation Indonesia said.
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool