Govt ups alert for Soputan, Papandayan alert lowered
The Jakarta Post
Government volcanologists have raised the alert level for Mount Soputan in Minahasa, North Sulawesi, while reporting that the threat posed by Mount Papandayan in West Java had decreased.
Warning signs: Mount Soputan spews hot ash and smoke at Tondano Lake in North Sulawesi’s Minahasa regency on Sunday. Mt. Soputan began showing signs of increased volcanic activity on Sunday, posing a threat t...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB