RSBI schools prone to corruption: Activists
The Jakarta Post
The establishment of international standard pilot-project schools (RSBI) not only widens the gap between the affluent and the poor, but opens new corruption opportunities, activists say.
“There are many findings that point to potential corruption,” said Febri Hendri from Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW), regarding documents consisting of SMPN 1 state junior high school’s budget and it...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam