RSBI schools prone to corruption: Activists
The Jakarta Post
The establishment of international standard pilot-project schools (RSBI) not only widens the gap between the affluent and the poor, but opens new corruption opportunities, activists say.
“There are many findings that point to potential corruption,” said Febri Hendri from Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW), regarding documents consisting of SMPN 1 state junior high school’s budget and it...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities