Inco denies contract and environmental violations
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
The world’s largest nickel producer, PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), denied allegations that it had reneged on a commitment to build more smelters and destroyed protected forests in Sulawesi and reduced workers’ welfare.
Inco said all issues had been resolved legally and in consultation with the government.
Inco’s outgoing president director, Tony Wenas, said that acc...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India