From masterpiece to teen flick
Hanny R. Saputra, previously known for Virgin ( 2004 ) and Heart ( 2006 ), has released his tenth feature film — Di Bawah Lindungan Ka’bah (Under Protection of the Kaaba), an adaptation of Indonesian novel of the same title by Hamka.
In the film, Herjunot Ali plays Hamid, a heavy-burdened spirit who falls in love with Zainab (Laudya Cynthia Bella), the daughter of Engku Jafar (Didi Pet...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters