Regions still face obstacles in attracting businesses: Survey
The Jakarta Post
A recent nationwide survey concluded that deficient infrastructure, overlapping regulations and poor licensing services remain the major hurdles obstructing business development at the local level across Indonesia.
Asia Foundation director for local and economic governance, Erman A. Rahman, said that according to a large number of survey respondents, infrastructure, a key factor in local a...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs