Regions still face obstacles in attracting businesses: Survey
The Jakarta Post
A recent nationwide survey concluded that deficient infrastructure, overlapping regulations and poor licensing services remain the major hurdles obstructing business development at the local level across Indonesia.
Asia Foundation director for local and economic governance, Erman A. Rahman, said that according to a large number of survey respondents, infrastructure, a key factor in local a...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health