Dede Suryana: Surfing is his passport to the world
Courtesy of Dino SuryadiHe’s come a long way from Cimaja – a small seaside village in West Java near Pelabuhan Ratu.
Dede Suryana was born there in 1985, the baby of the family.
He has recently been competing in international professional surfing events in France, Spain and Portugal. But, that is nothing new for him.
Dede is the only Indonesian surfer to be on the ...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway