Dede Suryana: Surfing is his passport to the world
Courtesy of Dino SuryadiHe’s come a long way from Cimaja – a small seaside village in West Java near Pelabuhan Ratu.
Dede Suryana was born there in 1985, the baby of the family.
He has recently been competing in international professional surfing events in France, Spain and Portugal. But, that is nothing new for him.
Dede is the only Indonesian surfer to be on the ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam