Dede Suryana: Surfing is his passport to the world
Courtesy of Dino SuryadiHe’s come a long way from Cimaja – a small seaside village in West Java near Pelabuhan Ratu.
Dede Suryana was born there in 1985, the baby of the family.
He has recently been competing in international professional surfing events in France, Spain and Portugal. But, that is nothing new for him.
Dede is the only Indonesian surfer to be on the ...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station