Dede Suryana: Surfing is his passport to the world
Courtesy of Dino SuryadiHe’s come a long way from Cimaja – a small seaside village in West Java near Pelabuhan Ratu.
Dede Suryana was born there in 1985, the baby of the family.
He has recently been competing in international professional surfing events in France, Spain and Portugal. But, that is nothing new for him.
Dede is the only Indonesian surfer to be on the ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018