Lydia Kandau returning to silver screen
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Lydia Kandau is refreshing her acting skills by taking a role in the movie Kejarlah Jodoh Kau Kutangkap (Run after a Soulmate and I Will Catch You).
At a glance, the title is similar to her 1985 Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap (Run after Me and I Will Catch You).
“I forgot how long I haven’t acted in a movie, but I think the last time was in the movie Ketika  where I played alongside Deddy Mizwar,” the 48-year-old said as quoted by kompas.com.
Lydia said that Kejarlah Jodoh Kau Kutangkap differs from Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap in that even though both are comedies the storylines set the two apart. Kejarlah Jodoh Kau Kutangkap is directed by Indrayanto Kurniawan and features Donita and Andhika Pratama. “When I acted in Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap I was the same age as Donita and Andhika now, and now I am the parent [in the movie],” Lydia said, laughing.
- Two Malaysians arrested in Batam for suspected human trafficking
- Two foreign tourists die in motorcycle accident in Bali
- Man accused of charging illegal fees to former East Timor residents
- Victory in sight, Clinton still grapples with negative views
- LPG explosion in Pizza Hut outlet destroys four buildings
- Australian delegation to meet trade minister Monday for meat talks
- Jokowi's achievements need closer scrutiny: Indef
- Govt urged to pay more attention to farmers' welfare
- Hong Kong to lure tourists with food festival
- EU supports development of Lake Toba tourism