Lydia Kandau returning to silver screen
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Lydia Kandau is refreshing her acting skills by taking a role in the movie Kejarlah Jodoh Kau Kutangkap (Run after a Soulmate and I Will Catch You).
At a glance, the title is similar to her 1985 Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap (Run after Me and I Will Catch You).
“I forgot how long I haven’t acted in a movie, but I think the last time was in the movie Ketika  where I played alongside Deddy Mizwar,” the 48-year-old said as quoted by kompas.com.
Lydia said that Kejarlah Jodoh Kau Kutangkap differs from Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap in that even though both are comedies the storylines set the two apart. Kejarlah Jodoh Kau Kutangkap is directed by Indrayanto Kurniawan and features Donita and Andhika Pratama. “When I acted in Kejarlah Daku Kau Kutangkap I was the same age as Donita and Andhika now, and now I am the parent [in the movie],” Lydia said, laughing.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy