US family in Palu evacuated over rumors of proselytizing
The Jakarta Post
The Central Sulawesi Police have evacuated a family of four American nationals from their rented house in the BTN Bukit Kabonena Permai residential complex in Palu to the local immigration office, allegedly because they were in danger due to rumors they had been proselytizing to locals.
The Graeff family, including father David Ray, 41, mother Georgia Rae, 41, and children Benjamin David, 1...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods