US family in Palu evacuated over rumors of proselytizing
The Jakarta Post
The Central Sulawesi Police have evacuated a family of four American nationals from their rented house in the BTN Bukit Kabonena Permai residential complex in Palu to the local immigration office, allegedly because they were in danger due to rumors they had been proselytizing to locals.
The Graeff family, including father David Ray, 41, mother Georgia Rae, 41, and children Benjamin David, 1...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq