US family in Palu evacuated over rumors of proselytizing
The Jakarta Post
The Central Sulawesi Police have evacuated a family of four American nationals from their rented house in the BTN Bukit Kabonena Permai residential complex in Palu to the local immigration office, allegedly because they were in danger due to rumors they had been proselytizing to locals.
The Graeff family, including father David Ray, 41, mother Georgia Rae, 41, and children Benjamin David, 1...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit