Actress Happy Salma to produce film
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Happy Salma says her dreams have come true: The 31-year-old actress will produce a new film, Description Without Place.
“The film is about the past, present and future of three women from Saudi Arabia, Italy and Jakarta,” Happy said as quoted by kompas.com on Tuesday.
Happy, who chose the acclaimed novelist and filmmaker Richard Oh to direct, said the film would tell th...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement