Actress Happy Salma to produce film
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Happy Salma says her dreams have come true: The 31-year-old actress will produce a new film, Description Without Place.
“The film is about the past, present and future of three women from Saudi Arabia, Italy and Jakarta,” Happy said as quoted by kompas.com on Tuesday.
Happy, who chose the acclaimed novelist and filmmaker Richard Oh to direct, said the film would tell th...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears