Actress Happy Salma to produce film
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Happy Salma says her dreams have come true: The 31-year-old actress will produce a new film, Description Without Place.
“The film is about the past, present and future of three women from Saudi Arabia, Italy and Jakarta,” Happy said as quoted by kompas.com on Tuesday.
Happy, who chose the acclaimed novelist and filmmaker Richard Oh to direct, said the film would tell th...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report