Indonesia, Vietnam to boost cooperation on food security
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and visiting Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung agreed on Wednesday to boost cooperation on food security with an aim to make the two countries the main suppliers of rice and fish in the region.
The two leaders admitted that relations between the two countries are strong in all sectors and they are intending to boost the volume of trade from last yearâ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year