Indonesia, Vietnam to boost cooperation on food security
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and visiting Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung agreed on Wednesday to boost cooperation on food security with an aim to make the two countries the main suppliers of rice and fish in the region.
The two leaders admitted that relations between the two countries are strong in all sectors and they are intending to boost the volume of trade from last yearâ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online