Indonesia, Vietnam to boost cooperation on food security
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and visiting Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung agreed on Wednesday to boost cooperation on food security with an aim to make the two countries the main suppliers of rice and fish in the region.
The two leaders admitted that relations between the two countries are strong in all sectors and they are intending to boost the volume of trade from last yearâ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears