Indonesia, Vietnam to boost cooperation on food security
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and visiting Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung agreed on Wednesday to boost cooperation on food security with an aim to make the two countries the main suppliers of rice and fish in the region.
The two leaders admitted that relations between the two countries are strong in all sectors and they are intending to boost the volume of trade from last yearâ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed