Coal production may reach 370 million tons this year
The Jakarta Post
Given current production trends, Indonesian coal output may reach 370 million tons by the end of this year, if rainfall is not too excessive during the final three months, the Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI) announced.
The association said that from January to August, the country’s coal production had already reached 235 million tons. Earlier estimates had targeted this year’s...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists