Coal production may reach 370 million tons this year
The Jakarta Post
Given current production trends, Indonesian coal output may reach 370 million tons by the end of this year, if rainfall is not too excessive during the final three months, the Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI) announced.
The association said that from January to August, the country’s coal production had already reached 235 million tons. Earlier estimates had targeted this year’s...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars