Coal production may reach 370 million tons this year
The Jakarta Post
Given current production trends, Indonesian coal output may reach 370 million tons by the end of this year, if rainfall is not too excessive during the final three months, the Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI) announced.
The association said that from January to August, the country’s coal production had already reached 235 million tons. Earlier estimates had targeted this year’s...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Take bite out of mosquitoes by using nuclear technology, forum told
- Uber loses licence to operate in London: authorities