Brazil hopes to forge closer links with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Brazil, the largest economy in South America, expects to expand its cooperation with Indonesia, Southeast Asia’s largest economy, as there is still enormous room for growth in many areas, including agriculture and high-technology industry, a high-level official says.
Undersecretary-general for Asia of the Brazilian External Relations Ministry, Maria Edileuza Fontenelle Reis, said that Br...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies