Brazil hopes to forge closer links with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Brazil, the largest economy in South America, expects to expand its cooperation with Indonesia, Southeast Asia’s largest economy, as there is still enormous room for growth in many areas, including agriculture and high-technology industry, a high-level official says.
Undersecretary-general for Asia of the Brazilian External Relations Ministry, Maria Edileuza Fontenelle Reis, said that Br...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein