Gapki withdraws from RSPO to support ISPO
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) has officially withdrawn from the Kuala Lumpur-based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) to fully support the local sustainable palm oil scheme, an executive says.
Gapki chairman Fadhil Hasan said that as a national entity his association wanted to commit to the Indonesian Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) scheme, a sustainability platfo...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless