Gapki withdraws from RSPO to support ISPO
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) has officially withdrawn from the Kuala Lumpur-based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) to fully support the local sustainable palm oil scheme, an executive says.
Gapki chairman Fadhil Hasan said that as a national entity his association wanted to commit to the Indonesian Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) scheme, a sustainability platfo...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters