Gapki withdraws from RSPO to support ISPO
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) has officially withdrawn from the Kuala Lumpur-based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) to fully support the local sustainable palm oil scheme, an executive says.
Gapki chairman Fadhil Hasan said that as a national entity his association wanted to commit to the Indonesian Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) scheme, a sustainability platfo...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain