Gapki withdraws from RSPO to support ISPO
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) has officially withdrawn from the Kuala Lumpur-based Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) to fully support the local sustainable palm oil scheme, an executive says.
Gapki chairman Fadhil Hasan said that as a national entity his association wanted to commit to the Indonesian Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) scheme, a sustainability platfo...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Government should punish violent groups while also preserving democracy: Expert
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports