SBY gathers key aides in Cikeas to review his administration
The Jakarta Post
Two weeks ahead of his scheduled Cabinet reshuffle, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono summoned key aides to his residence Puri Cikeas in Bogor, West Java, to review his administration.
Vice President Boediono, State Secretary Sudi Silalahi and Kuntoro Mangkusubroto, head of the presidential work unit for development control and monitoring, were included in Thursday’s meeting.
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses