SBY gathers key aides in Cikeas to review his administration
The Jakarta Post
Two weeks ahead of his scheduled Cabinet reshuffle, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono summoned key aides to his residence Puri Cikeas in Bogor, West Java, to review his administration.
Vice President Boediono, State Secretary Sudi Silalahi and Kuntoro Mangkusubroto, head of the presidential work unit for development control and monitoring, were included in Thursday’s meeting.
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- International Al Azhar conference promotes moderate Islam, tolerance
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money