How CEOs can break bad news
PREMIUM A few months ago an ex-student of mine, who was working for a big software company, asked me to come and spend some time with her and her team. My student, together with the large team, had worked very hard for two years on an innovation that they believed was the best new idea in the “computer world”. They worked very hard and were full of hope. But before I arrived at their offices, the CEO ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror