How CEOs can break bad news
A few months ago an ex-student of mine, who was working for a big software company, asked me to come and spend some time with her and her team. My student, together with the large team, had worked very hard for two years on an innovation that they believed was the best new idea in the “computer world”. They worked very hard and were full of hope. But before I arrived at their offices, the CEO ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism