How CEOs can break bad news
PREMIUM A few months ago an ex-student of mine, who was working for a big software company, asked me to come and spend some time with her and her team. My student, together with the large team, had worked very hard for two years on an innovation that they believed was the best new idea in the “computer world”. They worked very hard and were full of hope. But before I arrived at their offices, the CEO ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president