Govt to build new airport in to ease load on Soekarno-Hatta
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to build a new airport in West Java in 2013 to anticipate a surge in passenger numbers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten over the next few years, an official says.
Transportation Ministry spokesman Bambang S. Ervan said on Sunday that the development
of the airport, to be located around Cikarang and Karawang, West Java, was necessary as the expansio...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?