Govt to build new airport in to ease load on Soekarno-Hatta
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to build a new airport in West Java in 2013 to anticipate a surge in passenger numbers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten over the next few years, an official says.
Transportation Ministry spokesman Bambang S. Ervan said on Sunday that the development
of the airport, to be located around Cikarang and Karawang, West Java, was necessary as the expansio...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down