Govt to build new airport in to ease load on Soekarno-Hatta
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to build a new airport in West Java in 2013 to anticipate a surge in passenger numbers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten over the next few years, an official says.
Transportation Ministry spokesman Bambang S. Ervan said on Sunday that the development
of the airport, to be located around Cikarang and Karawang, West Java, was necessary as the expansio...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares