Guess what?: Ungu guitarist Onci, Endhita tie the knot
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Ungu guitarist Arlonsy Miraldi, popularly known as Onci, married model Endhita on Sunday in a wedding ceremony in Kartini Hall in South Jakarta.
Onci said he would approach marriage in the same way he had dating.
“I’m happy that I got through the Ijab Kabul [wedding ceremony] without any hitches. I was a bit tense and mistakenly put the ring on her right hand – it should have gone on her left,” Onci said as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
“Yes, it was a bit tense, but smooth. I like wearing white kebaya as it symbolizes nationalism and purity,” Endhita added.
Onci, 30, gave Endhita, 32, a dowry of Rp 1,230,000 (US$139).
“The one was for the date when we first started dating, two is my birthday and three is her birthday,” Onci said.
- Beijing under no illusion Manila will pivot away from Washington
- Reference rate cut will not ‘greatly affect bank rates’
- Malaysians encouraged to invest in Indonesian tourism
- Chinese projects not yet translating
- Man detained after picture of bruised girlfriend goes viral
- Protesters demand Ahok’s imprisonment
- Malaysia deports 78 Indonesian workers
- NU volunteers praise Ahok for his attention to Muslims
- Over 50,000 evacuated in typhoon's path in southern China
- Girl killed by falling board at school