Guess what?: Ungu guitarist Onci, Endhita tie the knot
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Ungu guitarist Arlonsy Miraldi, popularly known as Onci, married model Endhita on Sunday in a wedding ceremony in Kartini Hall in South Jakarta.
Onci said he would approach marriage in the same way he had dating.
“I’m happy that I got through the Ijab Kabul [wedding ceremony] without any hitches. I was a bit tense and mistakenly put the ring on her right hand – it should have gone on her left,” Onci said as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
“Yes, it was a bit tense, but smooth. I like wearing white kebaya as it symbolizes nationalism and purity,” Endhita added.
Onci, 30, gave Endhita, 32, a dowry of Rp 1,230,000 (US$139).
“The one was for the date when we first started dating, two is my birthday and three is her birthday,” Onci said.
- Parties launch diversity campaign, counter anti-Ahok rally
- Ahok supporters lambasted for bringing party attributes to Car Free Day
- Setya Novanto, Surya Paloh stand up for diversity after anti-Ahok rally
- Trump's call inspires hope in Taiwan, concern in Beijing
- Transjakarta summons operator for allegedly renting out buses for political gathering
- In remote Indian village, cannabis is its only livelihood
- Italians vote in referendum, Renzi vows to quit if he loses
- Jokowi feels euphoria on pitch after victory over Vietnam
- Ill-fated police plane carrying 13 exploded after hitting water: Witnesses
- First victim found, 12 remain missing in police plane crash