Poor access to contraceptives puts girls at risk of unsafe abortions
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Limited access to contraceptives has put millions of young girls at risk of unsafe abortions in Asia-Pacific countries.
Rishita Nandagiri, a member of the Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights, said that young women and other marginalized groups were still facing barriers in access not only to effective contraception but also safe abortion services.
“Most sexual and repr...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash