Poor access to contraceptives puts girls at risk of unsafe abortions
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Limited access to contraceptives has put millions of young girls at risk of unsafe abortions in Asia-Pacific countries.
Rishita Nandagiri, a member of the Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights, said that young women and other marginalized groups were still facing barriers in access not only to effective contraception but also safe abortion services.
“Most sexual and repr...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth