Poor access to contraceptives puts girls at risk of unsafe abortions
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Limited access to contraceptives has put millions of young girls at risk of unsafe abortions in Asia-Pacific countries.
Rishita Nandagiri, a member of the Women’s Global Network for Reproductive Rights, said that young women and other marginalized groups were still facing barriers in access not only to effective contraception but also safe abortion services.
“Most sexual and repr...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds