Mari: Clear blueprint for creative economy
The Jakarta Post
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said on Wednesday that Indonesia had a clear blueprint for developing its creative economy, promising that there would be no overlapping authorities.
The blueprint was regulated by Presidential Decree No. 6/2009, Mari said.
“We will create synergy by having strong coordination with other ministries and we will be the coordina...
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging