Karate world champs boost RI’s gold chances at Games
The Jakarta Post
Six karate world champions on Indonesia’s Southeast Asian (SEA) Games squad are looking to capture seven of 17 gold medals on offer for the event at the Games.
Indonesian Karate Association (Forki) chief Hendardji Supandji said that men’s team kata, or form category, and women’s team kata would likely do well in the medal race.
“We are very confident of reaching the target be...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed