Karate world champs boost RI’s gold chances at Games
The Jakarta Post
Six karate world champions on Indonesia’s Southeast Asian (SEA) Games squad are looking to capture seven of 17 gold medals on offer for the event at the Games.
Indonesian Karate Association (Forki) chief Hendardji Supandji said that men’s team kata, or form category, and women’s team kata would likely do well in the medal race.
“We are very confident of reaching the target be...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children