Karate world champs boost RI’s gold chances at Games
The Jakarta Post
Six karate world champions on Indonesia’s Southeast Asian (SEA) Games squad are looking to capture seven of 17 gold medals on offer for the event at the Games.
Indonesian Karate Association (Forki) chief Hendardji Supandji said that men’s team kata, or form category, and women’s team kata would likely do well in the medal race.
“We are very confident of reaching the target be...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles