Indonesia told to produce more ‘green’ products
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
By applying principles of sustainability in manufacturing processes, Indonesia may gain a larger share of the European market as its consumers are becoming increasingly environmentally conscious.
Peter Maher, head of the development cooperation section at the European Union delegation to
Indonesia, said more and more European consumers wanted to feel that the products they purchase from...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence