Indonesia told to produce more ‘green’ products
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
By applying principles of sustainability in manufacturing processes, Indonesia may gain a larger share of the European market as its consumers are becoming increasingly environmentally conscious.
Peter Maher, head of the development cooperation section at the European Union delegation to
Indonesia, said more and more European consumers wanted to feel that the products they purchase from...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Islamist groups to rally against Anies for 'turning his back' on Rizieq
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam