Indonesia told to produce more ‘green’ products
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
By applying principles of sustainability in manufacturing processes, Indonesia may gain a larger share of the European market as its consumers are becoming increasingly environmentally conscious.
Peter Maher, head of the development cooperation section at the European Union delegation to
Indonesia, said more and more European consumers wanted to feel that the products they purchase from...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission