Spanish dining experience
The tradition of eating small portions of food along with drinking wine — known as Tapas — is something that comes from a long way back.
Park Guell dining area.As the story goes, years ago in Cádiz, King Alfonso XIII, during an official visit to the southern Spainish seaside town asked for a cup of Jerez, Spanish wine from the area.
It was a windy afternoon. Suddenly the wind blew ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines