Spanish dining experience
The tradition of eating small portions of food along with drinking wine — known as Tapas — is something that comes from a long way back.
Park Guell dining area.As the story goes, years ago in Cádiz, King Alfonso XIII, during an official visit to the southern Spainish seaside town asked for a cup of Jerez, Spanish wine from the area.
It was a windy afternoon. Suddenly the wind blew ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased