Spanish dining experience
The tradition of eating small portions of food along with drinking wine — known as Tapas — is something that comes from a long way back.
Park Guell dining area.As the story goes, years ago in Cádiz, King Alfonso XIII, during an official visit to the southern Spainish seaside town asked for a cup of Jerez, Spanish wine from the area.
It was a windy afternoon. Suddenly the wind blew ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote