Spanish dining experience
The tradition of eating small portions of food along with drinking wine — known as Tapas — is something that comes from a long way back.
Park Guell dining area.As the story goes, years ago in Cádiz, King Alfonso XIII, during an official visit to the southern Spainish seaside town asked for a cup of Jerez, Spanish wine from the area.
It was a windy afternoon. Suddenly the wind blew ...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning