BPS launches population data portal
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) posted on Tuesday data from the 2010 population census on its website as part of its efforts to disseminate information to far-flung regions.
Djamal, the agency’s head, said that people could soon access data up to the district area, but for the time being the data was only available at the provincial level. He said that the data would be used ...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague