BPS launches population data portal
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) posted on Tuesday data from the 2010 population census on its website as part of its efforts to disseminate information to far-flung regions.
Djamal, the agency’s head, said that people could soon access data up to the district area, but for the time being the data was only available at the provincial level. He said that the data would be used ...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore