BPS launches population data portal
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) posted on Tuesday data from the 2010 population census on its website as part of its efforts to disseminate information to far-flung regions.
Djamal, the agency’s head, said that people could soon access data up to the district area, but for the time being the data was only available at the provincial level. He said that the data would be used ...
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison