BPS launches population data portal
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) posted on Tuesday data from the 2010 population census on its website as part of its efforts to disseminate information to far-flung regions.
Djamal, the agency’s head, said that people could soon access data up to the district area, but for the time being the data was only available at the provincial level. He said that the data would be used ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash