Govt will not add nations to migrant worker blacklist
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government says it has no plans to add to the list of five countries where Indonesian migrant workers are banned from seeking employment.
The government does not allow Indonesian migrants to travel to these locations in order to shield them from the absence of legal protections in these countries.
In contrast, the Philippine government announced on Wednesday that it wo...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning