Govt will not add nations to migrant worker blacklist
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government says it has no plans to add to the list of five countries where Indonesian migrant workers are banned from seeking employment.
The government does not allow Indonesian migrants to travel to these locations in order to shield them from the absence of legal protections in these countries.
In contrast, the Philippine government announced on Wednesday that it wo...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta