Govt will not add nations to migrant worker blacklist
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government says it has no plans to add to the list of five countries where Indonesian migrant workers are banned from seeking employment.
The government does not allow Indonesian migrants to travel to these locations in order to shield them from the absence of legal protections in these countries.
In contrast, the Philippine government announced on Wednesday that it wo...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims