Govt will not add nations to migrant worker blacklist
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government says it has no plans to add to the list of five countries where Indonesian migrant workers are banned from seeking employment.
The government does not allow Indonesian migrants to travel to these locations in order to shield them from the absence of legal protections in these countries.
In contrast, the Philippine government announced on Wednesday that it wo...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'