Human error blamed for air crashes
The Jakarta Post
Airline passengers would be well advised to fasten their seat belts, as they are in for a disturbing ride following findings by an airline safety authority that the number of aircraft accidents is on the rise.
Even brand new planes cannot ensure passengers’ safety, as human error has been the cause of most of the aircraft accidents.
According to the Transportation Ministry, the nu...
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lining up for jab at life
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces