Human error blamed for air crashes
The Jakarta Post
Airline passengers would be well advised to fasten their seat belts, as they are in for a disturbing ride following findings by an airline safety authority that the number of aircraft accidents is on the rise.
Even brand new planes cannot ensure passengers’ safety, as human error has been the cause of most of the aircraft accidents.
According to the Transportation Ministry, the nu...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road