Human error blamed for air crashes
The Jakarta Post
Airline passengers would be well advised to fasten their seat belts, as they are in for a disturbing ride following findings by an airline safety authority that the number of aircraft accidents is on the rise.
Even brand new planes cannot ensure passengers’ safety, as human error has been the cause of most of the aircraft accidents.
According to the Transportation Ministry, the nu...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's