Human error blamed for air crashes
The Jakarta Post
Airline passengers would be well advised to fasten their seat belts, as they are in for a disturbing ride following findings by an airline safety authority that the number of aircraft accidents is on the rise.
Even brand new planes cannot ensure passengers’ safety, as human error has been the cause of most of the aircraft accidents.
According to the Transportation Ministry, the nu...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers