Investment grade in sight on successful global sukuk sale
The Jakarta Post
The government’s successful selling of US dollar-denominated Islamic bonds known as sukuk at a cheaper rate signals declining risks of investing in Indonesia.
Even more convincing, the sukuk sales came amid global financial market uncertainty, bringing the country closer to an investment grade rating.
The selling of the nation’s second-ever sharia-compliant global sukuk was over...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017