Different trade agreements will not divide ASEAN: RI
The Jakarta Post
Despite different stances on the US-led Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade pact, Southeast Asian nations will stay together to consolidate trade deals they already have with six partner countries to boost trade within the group, an Indonesian official says.
Money talks: President and CEO of the Siam Cement Group Thailand Kan Trakulhoon (left) talks at the ASEAN Business Investment Summi...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign