Different trade agreements will not divide ASEAN: RI
The Jakarta Post
Despite different stances on the US-led Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade pact, Southeast Asian nations will stay together to consolidate trade deals they already have with six partner countries to boost trade within the group, an Indonesian official says.
Money talks: President and CEO of the Siam Cement Group Thailand Kan Trakulhoon (left) talks at the ASEAN Business Investment Summi...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups