Teenage girl raped by member of school staff
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police are investigating the case of a student in Cengkareng, West Jakarta, who was allegedly raped by one of her school’s administration staff.
The police are examining a beauty salon in Dadap, Tangerang, which is believed to be the place where the suspect Ikh, 24, raped the 15-year-old D.N. three times between June and August.
“He always raped the victim there. He pai...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots