Teenage girl raped by member of school staff
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police are investigating the case of a student in Cengkareng, West Jakarta, who was allegedly raped by one of her school’s administration staff.
The police are examining a beauty salon in Dadap, Tangerang, which is believed to be the place where the suspect Ikh, 24, raped the 15-year-old D.N. three times between June and August.
“He always raped the victim there. He pai...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura