Teenage girl raped by member of school staff
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police are investigating the case of a student in Cengkareng, West Jakarta, who was allegedly raped by one of her school’s administration staff.
The police are examining a beauty salon in Dadap, Tangerang, which is believed to be the place where the suspect Ikh, 24, raped the 15-year-old D.N. three times between June and August.
“He always raped the victim there. He pai...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago