Teenage girl raped by member of school staff
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police are investigating the case of a student in Cengkareng, West Jakarta, who was allegedly raped by one of her school’s administration staff.
The police are examining a beauty salon in Dadap, Tangerang, which is believed to be the place where the suspect Ikh, 24, raped the 15-year-old D.N. three times between June and August.
“He always raped the victim there. He pai...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building