Ifa Isfansyah: The man behind ‘Sang Penari’
The Jakarta Post
JP/Agus MaryonoIfa Isfansyah is familiar to Indonesian filmgoers, most notably after his successful Garuda di Dadaku (Garuda in My Heart), was released three years ago.
Now, Ifa is garnering further praise with his new film Sang Penari (The Dancer).
Shot not long after Garuda, the new picture that premiered on Nov. 10 took about three years to complete, which he said was an exhaust...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day