Ifa Isfansyah: The man behind ‘Sang Penari’
The Jakarta Post
JP/Agus MaryonoIfa Isfansyah is familiar to Indonesian filmgoers, most notably after his successful Garuda di Dadaku (Garuda in My Heart), was released three years ago.
Now, Ifa is garnering further praise with his new film Sang Penari (The Dancer).
Shot not long after Garuda, the new picture that premiered on Nov. 10 took about three years to complete, which he said was an exhaust...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore