Applications for ISPO certification opens in 2012
The Jakarta Post
The government will start collecting applications for a mandatory sustainable palm oil scheme by early 2012, expecting all Indonesian oil palm plantations to be certified in 2014 at the latest, a top palm oil commission executive says.
Industrial futures: Indonesian Palm Oil Producers’ Association (GAPKI) chairman Joefl y Bahroeny (right) delivers his views on the prospects for the palm oil ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist