Applications for ISPO certification opens in 2012
The Jakarta Post
The government will start collecting applications for a mandatory sustainable palm oil scheme by early 2012, expecting all Indonesian oil palm plantations to be certified in 2014 at the latest, a top palm oil commission executive says.
Industrial futures: Indonesian Palm Oil Producers’ Association (GAPKI) chairman Joefl y Bahroeny (right) delivers his views on the prospects for the palm oil ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism