Learning from the collapse of Kutai Kartanegara Bridge
The collapse of Kutai Kartanegara Bridge shocked many, not only the public but also the engineering community. The bridge was relatively new, having been completed in 2001 and was the pride of the wealthy East Kalimantan regency of Kutai Kartanegara.
Looking at the accident and how it occurred, one may be tempted to analyze, speculate and start the blame game. But in the end, to take a leaf...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless