Learning from the collapse of Kutai Kartanegara Bridge
The collapse of Kutai Kartanegara Bridge shocked many, not only the public but also the engineering community. The bridge was relatively new, having been completed in 2001 and was the pride of the wealthy East Kalimantan regency of Kutai Kartanegara.
Looking at the accident and how it occurred, one may be tempted to analyze, speculate and start the blame game. But in the end, to take a leaf...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018