Learning from the collapse of Kutai Kartanegara Bridge
The collapse of Kutai Kartanegara Bridge shocked many, not only the public but also the engineering community. The bridge was relatively new, having been completed in 2001 and was the pride of the wealthy East Kalimantan regency of Kutai Kartanegara.
Looking at the accident and how it occurred, one may be tempted to analyze, speculate and start the blame game. But in the end, to take a leaf...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani