Great wall of trade barriers planned
The Jakarta Post
Following concerns of a surging influx of overseas products that may further hurt local businesses amid the escalating global economic slump, the government plans to expand trade barriers to limit unnecessary imports.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said on Tuesday the measures would include mostly non-tarriff barriers such as an expanded quarantine policy and mandatory use of the Indonesian N...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report