Great wall of trade barriers planned
The Jakarta Post
Following concerns of a surging influx of overseas products that may further hurt local businesses amid the escalating global economic slump, the government plans to expand trade barriers to limit unnecessary imports.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said on Tuesday the measures would include mostly non-tarriff barriers such as an expanded quarantine policy and mandatory use of the Indonesian N...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government