JORR W2 construction begins
The Jakarta Post
The government stated on Friday that it had begun construction on the Jakarta Outer Ring Road West 2 (JORR W2) section, which will connect Ulujami in South Jakarta and Kebon Jeruk in West Jakarta.
The head of the Public Works Ministry land procurement team, Ambardy Effendy, said that the repeatedly delayed project had finally begun in mid November, with work beginning on the foundation pill...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool