JORR W2 construction begins
The Jakarta Post
The government stated on Friday that it had begun construction on the Jakarta Outer Ring Road West 2 (JORR W2) section, which will connect Ulujami in South Jakarta and Kebon Jeruk in West Jakarta.
The head of the Public Works Ministry land procurement team, Ambardy Effendy, said that the repeatedly delayed project had finally begun in mid November, with work beginning on the foundation pill...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Government reshuffles directors of railway firms
- Man refuses bicycle prize from President Jokowi
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Maritime Museum catches fire on Tuesday morning