JORR W2 construction begins
The Jakarta Post
The government stated on Friday that it had begun construction on the Jakarta Outer Ring Road West 2 (JORR W2) section, which will connect Ulujami in South Jakarta and Kebon Jeruk in West Jakarta.
The head of the Public Works Ministry land procurement team, Ambardy Effendy, said that the repeatedly delayed project had finally begun in mid November, with work beginning on the foundation pill...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror