JORR W2 construction begins
The Jakarta Post
The government stated on Friday that it had begun construction on the Jakarta Outer Ring Road West 2 (JORR W2) section, which will connect Ulujami in South Jakarta and Kebon Jeruk in West Jakarta.
The head of the Public Works Ministry land procurement team, Ambardy Effendy, said that the repeatedly delayed project had finally begun in mid November, with work beginning on the foundation pill...
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead