Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents