Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion