Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students