Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam