Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000