Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning