Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building