Govt helps farmers, fishermen deal with climate change
The Jakarta Post
With the disastrous impact of climate change already threatening the livelihood of farmers and fishermen, the government will soon roll out programs to help them deal with the menace.
With money from the Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund, the government has started numerous programs including the mapping of areas most prone to extreme weather blamed on global warming.
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago