Another journalist speaks of intimidation
The Jakarta Post
Another violent incident against a journalist has been reported in Rote-Ndao, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), with an alleged abduction of a female reporter over her news coverage.
Endang Sidin, who works with local daily Erende Pos, reported that she had been abducted by a public order police member with the initials JT, who kept her in the regency secretariat office.
When reached by The ...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit