Another journalist speaks of intimidation
The Jakarta Post
Another violent incident against a journalist has been reported in Rote-Ndao, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), with an alleged abduction of a female reporter over her news coverage.
Endang Sidin, who works with local daily Erende Pos, reported that she had been abducted by a public order police member with the initials JT, who kept her in the regency secretariat office.
When reached by The ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries