Challenges to the internationalization of higher education
During the last few weeks, there has been a controversial debate over the draft of the Higher Education Act. This draft was planned to be adopted by the parliamentary session by the end of 2011.
However, due to some remaining unresolved issues, the draft adoption had to be postponed to next year’s session agenda. According to Djoko Santoso, director general of higher education, one of th...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival