Challenges to the internationalization of higher education
During the last few weeks, there has been a controversial debate over the draft of the Higher Education Act. This draft was planned to be adopted by the parliamentary session by the end of 2011.
However, due to some remaining unresolved issues, the draft adoption had to be postponed to next year’s session agenda. According to Djoko Santoso, director general of higher education, one of th...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway