Challenges to the internationalization of higher education
Jakarta | Sat, December 31 2011 | 06:00 am
PREMIUMDuring the last few weeks, there has been a controversial debate over the draft of the Higher Education Act. This draft was planned to be adopted by the parliamentary session by the end of 2011.
However, due to some remaining unresolved issues, the draft adoption had to be postponed to next year’s session agenda. According to Djoko Santoso, director general of higher education, one of th...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan
- Call for tolerance as fasting month begins
- Jakarta to ban roadside predawn meals during Ramadhan