Challenges to the internationalization of higher education
During the last few weeks, there has been a controversial debate over the draft of the Higher Education Act. This draft was planned to be adopted by the parliamentary session by the end of 2011.
However, due to some remaining unresolved issues, the draft adoption had to be postponed to next year’s session agenda. According to Djoko Santoso, director general of higher education, one of th...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family