Fuel mix policy and energy security
Kemal Azis Stamboel
During a previous working visit I went to Central Java to observe a state-owned enterprise engaged in the development of geothermal energy for electricity.
Though Indonesia has the largest geothermal potential in the world, covering nearly 40 percent of total world geothermal potential with unconfirmed potential of 40,000 MW and immediate utilization potential of 29,000 megawatts, it is on...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime