Fuel mix policy and energy security
Kemal Azis Stamboel
During a previous working visit I went to Central Java to observe a state-owned enterprise engaged in the development of geothermal energy for electricity.
Though Indonesia has the largest geothermal potential in the world, covering nearly 40 percent of total world geothermal potential with unconfirmed potential of 40,000 MW and immediate utilization potential of 29,000 megawatts, it is on...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth