Palm oil exports forecast to increase
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s palm oil production and exports are expected to grow this year thanks to strong demand from India and China despite lingering economic uncertainty in the US and Europe, an association says.
Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) marketing head Susanto said on Wednesday that output could rise 6.4 percent to 25 million metric tons this year, while exports could increa...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal