Palm oil exports forecast to increase
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s palm oil production and exports are expected to grow this year thanks to strong demand from India and China despite lingering economic uncertainty in the US and Europe, an association says.
Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) marketing head Susanto said on Wednesday that output could rise 6.4 percent to 25 million metric tons this year, while exports could increa...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move