Palm oil exports forecast to increase
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s palm oil production and exports are expected to grow this year thanks to strong demand from India and China despite lingering economic uncertainty in the US and Europe, an association says.
Indonesian Palm Oil Producers Association (Gapki) marketing head Susanto said on Wednesday that output could rise 6.4 percent to 25 million metric tons this year, while exports could increa...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll