Deutsche Bank warns RI of overheating
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Signs of growth: Workers construct a new apartment building in Jakarta. Bank Indonesia’s low interest rate policy is expected to further push up lending growth, which had already reached 26 percent as of October last year. JP/NurhayatiSharp increases in lending following the central bank’s low interest rate policy and government efforts to boost GDP growth may overheat Indonesia’s economy, g...
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna