Deutsche Bank warns RI of overheating
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Signs of growth: Workers construct a new apartment building in Jakarta. Bank Indonesia’s low interest rate policy is expected to further push up lending growth, which had already reached 26 percent as of October last year. JP/NurhayatiSharp increases in lending following the central bank’s low interest rate policy and government efforts to boost GDP growth may overheat Indonesia’s economy, g...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report