UP4B starts development acceleration in Papua
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The Unit for the Acceleration of Development in Papua and West Papua (UP4B) began its work on Wednesday by disseminating its mission.
UP4B chairman Bambang Darmono, accompanied by his deputy Eduard Fonataba, said the main tasks for his unit were to support the coordination, synchronization, planning, facility provision and the control of development implementation and acceleration in Papua ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death