RI to spend big on military
Novan Iman Santosa and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia will begin the process of modernizing its military hardware after a decade of internal reform riding on the back of an improving economy, Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro told reporters on Monday.“The Indonesian Military [TNI] has been involved in internal reform, such as disengagement from political and business activities,” he told a press conference after a leadership meeting ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt