Cinere-Jagorawi turnpike ready to roll
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The first section of the Cinere-Jagorawi toll road will start operations on Friday, according to an official on Tuesday.
Director of outer ring road operator Translingkar Kita Jaya, Bambang Hartanto, said that the 3.7-kilometer road had passed the feasibility study held by the Public Works Ministry.
The new road is an extension of Jagorawi toll road that will connect Jakart...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI