Cinere-Jagorawi turnpike ready to roll
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The first section of the Cinere-Jagorawi toll road will start operations on Friday, according to an official on Tuesday.
Director of outer ring road operator Translingkar Kita Jaya, Bambang Hartanto, said that the 3.7-kilometer road had passed the feasibility study held by the Public Works Ministry.
The new road is an extension of Jagorawi toll road that will connect Jakart...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills