Telkom allots $150m to develop fiberoptics
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM) has planned to spend US$150 million this year on fiber optic network development to meet the growing demand for data transmission.
“The fiber optic project is ongoing,” Telkom president director Rinaldi Firmansyah said on Tuesday. The company has planned to build a 47,000-kilometer fiber optic network spanning from Aceh to Papua so t...
- Sherina sings for Studio Ghibli’s TVC project
- Indonesia to declare battle against marine plastic debris
- Freeport Indonesia chief resigns as dispute over mining policy intensifies
- Who is Siti Aisyah? Foreign agent or gullible migrant worker?
- Three named suspects for feasting on orangutan in Kapuas
- Rising participation among Chinese-Indonesians: What’s next?
- Jokowi in-law plays key role in bribery case
- Life-size 'Lego House' to open in Denmark
- Zoos to be standardized to combat animal abuse
- Malaysian Police: North Korean Ri Jong Chol is fourth suspect arrested