Telkom allots $150m to develop fiberoptics
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM) has planned to spend US$150 million this year on fiber optic network development to meet the growing demand for data transmission.
“The fiber optic project is ongoing,” Telkom president director Rinaldi Firmansyah said on Tuesday. The company has planned to build a 47,000-kilometer fiber optic network spanning from Aceh to Papua so t...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers