Telkom allots $150m to develop fiberoptics
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM) has planned to spend US$150 million this year on fiber optic network development to meet the growing demand for data transmission.
“The fiber optic project is ongoing,” Telkom president director Rinaldi Firmansyah said on Tuesday. The company has planned to build a 47,000-kilometer fiber optic network spanning from Aceh to Papua so t...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report