Telkom allots $150m to develop fiberoptics
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM) has planned to spend US$150 million this year on fiber optic network development to meet the growing demand for data transmission.
“The fiber optic project is ongoing,” Telkom president director Rinaldi Firmansyah said on Tuesday. The company has planned to build a 47,000-kilometer fiber optic network spanning from Aceh to Papua so t...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India