Former GAM combatants consolidate for Aceh poll
The Jakarta Post
Former combatants of the now-defunct Aceh Free Movement (GAM) reportedly held a meeting to consolidate their campaign to push Zaini Abdullah and Muzakir Manaf into the province’s top post.
Zaini and Muzakir are among seven pairs of candidates for the Aceh gubernatorial election to be held on April 9.
The pair has been nominated by the Aceh Party (PA), a local political party founde...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal