Pertamina to build crude terminal in Kalimantan
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State-run oil and gas firm PT Pertamina announced over the weekend that it would start the process of constructing a US$450 million centralized crude terminal (CCT) in Lawe-Lawe, East Kalimantan.
The terminal will have a total storage capacity of 25 million barrels of oil or equal to a 25-day supply for the country’s refineries. In addition, to improve the country’s energy security, the...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed